[Asterisk-Users] TE411P and TE406P stability

Steve Totaro asterisk at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Oct 5 11:03:26 MST 2005

Would you consider a crash a month "very stable"?

>As for a version, 1.2beta 1 is very stable, we've been using it on two high-volume production >servers for over a month now with only one crash in that time. I would recommend Asterisk >1.2beta1
>
>Hope this helps,
>
>MATT---

  On 10/5/05, james.texter at cox.net <james.texter at cox.net> wrote:
    I am getting ready to purchase my first Digium card to start experimenting with Asterisk.  Before I make my purchase, I wanted to make sure I'm not going to have issues with these cards (need to see what the specs are on my box, 5V or 3.3V PCI ).  I will be using Asterisk @ Home, so will be Asterisk v1.0.9.  I took a quick poke at the lists, and it appears several people have been having issues.  Am I better served with a TE410P until 1.2 becomes stable and released?

    To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:

  To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: