[Asterisk-Users] TE411P and TE406P stability

james.texter at cox.net james.texter at cox.net
Wed Oct 5 08:07:14 MST 2005

Hi Matt,
    Thanks for the response.  I wasn't aware you could upgrade the card.  In that case, I think I'll make my boss happy by saving money and going with the regular card first.

I'm basically checking out how well Asterisk works before putting into production for our office.  I figure I'll start with 1.0.9, and hopefully have time to check out 1.2 before we go production, and in that time, the stability will increase even more.

Thanks,

James Texter