[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.0.8 and TDM stop acking inbound calls?

Patrick Friedel pfriedel at copweb.com
Tue Oct 4 09:07:49 MST 2005

Cirelle Enterprises wrote:

> we also experienced this with asterisk 1.0.9 and rev H of the tdm with
> 4 fxo modules
>
> we were restarting asterisk every night via cron and this still happened
>
> in our case, 3 out of 4 fxo modules (2,3,4) crapped out and stopped
> ack'ing incoming
> calls (outgoing calls were fine)
>
> it took a reboot of the server to get the card operational again and
> answering calls

  As a certain Zippy would say: Yow!  I assume you reached that point
because unloading and reloading the wctdm modules didn't do anything?

  Do the digital interfaces have these sorts of problems?  Is there an
alternate FXO solution?  I've heard nothing but trouble with the TDM,
and I know that's probably because the 99% of satisfied users are
generally quiet but still...