[Asterisk-Users] Adding Voicemail box

Are Casilla london3 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 13:09:07 MST 2005

On my Debian 3.1 Sarge Asterisk is not creating the mailbox directory
automatically.

Even if I run asterisk as root.

I am using a smaal perl script that passes tru each voicemail account and
create the directory.
{system("mkdir -p /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/voicemail/default/$mailbox/");}

the script is running as needed. I use realtime but estimate the next 50
accounts to create and just make the directory of all 50 accounts in one
batch run. Work exelent.

It is the same issue on Asterisk 1.09 and Beta 1.2

Voicemail on ODBC is better. Will use it when we have stable 1.2

Are Casilla
http://astartelecom.com - Independent VOIP Telecoms Broker. Consulting in
Asterisk and Drupal
http://astbill.com - Billing, Routing and Management software for Asterisk