[Asterisk-Users] 911 Q

Chris Coulthurst asterisk at shuksan.com
Sun Oct 2 05:46:29 MST 2005

I installed a "Marquee" sign (aka reader board), which was sent emergency
information via an RS-232 serial port.  It was pretty nifty, as it was
during to 'everywhere must have caller ID' phase in the 90s.

Most signs are cheap, and can just be placed in the clubhouse window.   You
could even have nice little > > > arrows pointing the direction of the 911
caller's dwelling...

Chris Coulthurst
chris at shuksan.com