[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel errors on Debian

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Tue Nov 29 09:33:44 MST 2005

On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 04:35:27PM -0800, Geo wrote:
> Hi,
> I've been using module assistant first time than using make linux26 seems OK now, meaning I still have PRI and hisax

The module hisax is harmless. Ignore it. Black-list it (see my previous
mail) if it bothers you ion the logs and start-time, but apart from
that: nothing to worry about.

> but in 2nd position and wcfxo OK.
> risk2:/usr/src/asterisk-1.2.0# lsmod | grep zaptel
> zaptel                228644  1 wcfxo
> crc_ccitt               2144  2 zaptel,hisax
> Halas, I still can not install asterisk, same errors 1:

Good, so we've passed zaptel, and got to Asterisk. Seems like yo need to
start providing more details here.

And this seems like a good time as any to mention:

  echo "deb http://rapid.dotsrc.org/ unstable/" >> /etc/apt/sources.list
  echo "deb http://rapid.dotsrc.org/ experimental/" >> /etc/apt/sources.list
  apt-get update
  apt-get install asterisk

Might actually even work...

> chan_zap.c:10906: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
> chan_zap.c:10906: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
> chan_zap.c:10907: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
> chan_zap.c:10916: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
> chan_zap.c:10917: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
> chan_zap.c:10932: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

> Any idea or is it my pci "voodoo" creating zombies :-)))) ?

Hmmm..... what zombies?