[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel errors on Debian

Geo cgtel2002 at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 29 17:35:27 MST 2005

Hi,
I've been using module assistant first time than using make linux26 seems OK now, meaning I still have PRI and hisax
but in 2nd position and wcfxo OK.
risk2:/usr/src/asterisk-1.2.0# lsmod | grep zaptel
zaptel                228644  1 wcfxo
crc_ccitt               2144  2 zaptel,hisax
Halas, I still can not install asterisk, same errors 1:

chan_zap.c:10906: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
chan_zap.c:10906: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
chan_zap.c:10907: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
chan_zap.c:10916: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
chan_zap.c:10917: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
chan_zap.c:10932: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

Any idea or is it my pci "voodoo" creating zombies :-)))) ?