[Asterisk-Users] I need suggestions for on equipment

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Tue Nov 22 10:18:49 MST 2005

You could use a Digium TDM2422B, which has 8FXS and 8FXO, and leaves you
8 ports past that for future FXS or FXO expansion.  That card, with a
normal Asterisk rackmount or tower server, and a mini patch panel and
amphenol cable I would think would do the trick.

For phones, I would suggest the Linksys SPA-941 or something from
Polycom or Snom.  Get yourself a decent APC, Tripplite or other battery
backup unit as well.

Cory J Andrews
Partner / Purchasing
VOIPSupply.com - Everything you need for VOIP
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
tf voice - 800-398-VOIP X22
l voice - 716.630.1555 X22