[Asterisk-Users] Bad Lines - What can the phone company do?

snacktime snacktime at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 09:58:22 MST 2005

Also..  All that is required of the phone company is a minimum line
quality, anything else is at their pleasure.  And if you want to push
them a little call up and enter the option to cancel your service.
That is the *fastest* way to get to people who can actually do
something for you as I found out.  Those are the people who instantly
scheduled a tech to come out and gave me some discounts also.  They
put their best people in the customer retention department.   Of
course that assumes there is a viable option in your area that you can
hold over their head.  Over in Kirkland Comcast offers full phone
service, and for the couple of hundred a month I pay to Verizon they
were more than willing to work with me to keep my business.

Chris