[Asterisk-Users] recall button using tdm400 Australia

Paul Liew pliew at atp.org.au
Mon Nov 21 19:05:14 MST 2005

Hi Brian

>Ideally I would like to continue using the pre-built binary for
>Debian. If possible.

Unfortunately - the only way is to submit a patch

>Also, I would assume that "rxflash" and/or "flash" in zapata.conf does
>the same thing, but so far I haven't had any luck. As such, I am not
>entirely convinced changing the source code would help either...

You are correct - rxflash and flash in zapata does the equivalent, but I
should also have said
in my earlier post that you need to drop the max pulse time (for pulse
dialling) to be less than the
hook flash timing. Default settings for max pulse is 150ms, which
inteferes with Australian hook flash
of 100ms. - It does work, as it is running in our setup here.

>When I push recall, I get an interruption in the call, but either the
>call is disconnected (no, it isn't on hold) and I get the dialtone, or
>(more likely) I get the same call back again. The fact I get both
>behaviours seems weird.
>
>Perhaps it is a bug in asterisk 1.0.9?

You need to set rxflash and flash as max and min times for the hookflash
to work.

Cheers,
Paul

--