[Asterisk-Users] recall button using tdm400 Australia

Brian May bam at snoopy.apana.org.au
Tue Nov 22 01:43:10 MST 2005

    Paul> You are correct - rxflash and flash in zapata does the
    Paul> equivalent, but I should also have said in my earlier post
    Paul> that you need to drop the max pulse time (for pulse
    Paul> dialling) to be less than the hook flash timing. Default
    Paul> settings for max pulse is 150ms, which inteferes with
    Paul> Australian hook flash of 100ms. - It does work, as it is
    Paul> running in our setup here.

Arhhh... That makes sense.  I suspect you think it is misinterpreting
the flash as a pulse used in pulse dialing.

Later: I set "pulsedial=no" in zapata.conf, it doesn't help.

That leaves:

    Paul> You need to set rxflash and flash as max and min times for
    Paul> the hookflash to work.

I am sorry, you lost me here? You mean set rxflash to the max and
flash to the min time? What times should I use?

Currently I have:

pulsedial=no
flash=100
rxflash=100