[Asterisk-Users] recall button using tdm400 Australia

Brian May bam at snoopy.apana.org.au
Mon Nov 21 16:39:55 MST 2005

    Paul> Yes you can - change ZT_DEFAULT_FLASHTIME from 750ms to
    Paul> 100ms in zaptel.h

Ideally I would like to continue using the pre-built binary for
Debian. If possible.

Also, I would assume that "rxflash" and/or "flash" in zapata.conf does
the same thing, but so far I haven't had any luck. As such, I am not
entirely convinced changing the source code would help either...

When I push recall, I get an interruption in the call, but either the
call is disconnected (no, it isn't on hold) and I get the dialtone, or
(more likely) I get the same call back again. The fact I get both
behaviours seems weird.

Perhaps it is a bug in asterisk 1.0.9?
--
Brian May <bam at snoopy.apana.org.au>