[Asterisk-Users] CVS v1-2-0 make problems?

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Thu Nov 17 13:57:01 MST 2005

Asterisk-users,

	Has anyone else had problems with the v1-2-0 CVS rev?  Here's the deal:

	LATE last night I checkout out 1.2.0 with CVS:

rm -rf asterisk zaptel libpri
cvs co -r "v1-2-0" zaptel
cvs co -r "v1-2-0" libpri
cvs co -r "v1-2-0" asterisk

	zaptel and libpri build fine.  Asterisk, however, seems to get stuck in
a infinite loop while (guessing) determining version.  The loop occurs
when using cmp to check version.h and version.h.tmp.  It goes on
forever, forever, and forever.

	However, using the 1.2.0 tarballs work perfectly, for libpri, zaptel,
and asterisk.

	Yes, this is for AstLinux and it is using my cross-build environment.
(Which has worked very well for tracking CVS HEAD at build.astlinux.org,
and as mention before can build using the 1.2.0 tarballs).

	I'd have more time to dig deep into it, but I am just trying to get a
1.2 build of AstLinux done.  I somewhat foolishly promised one by
tomorrow :).

	Anyone else experiencing this?  Are my CVS commands wrong?  What's up?

Thanks in advance, and a HUGE thank you to everyone at Digium for
getting 1.2 out!

--
Kristian Kielhofner