[Asterisk-Users] Can anyone explain reason for this echo

Michael Toop michael at bizcall.co.za
Thu Nov 17 13:34:22 MST 2005

Hi,

Not uncommon what you are seeing. Try playing with your echo can. type
Mark2 etc. on your analogue zaps also try tweaking your tx & rx gain
using ztmonitor to view your incoming levels. Analogue is def. a lot
more prone to echo than ISDN so get tweeking ;  )

Cheers,

MICHAEL TOOP
Tel > 011 602 9309
Fax > 011 656 1342