[Asterisk-Users] bluetooth headset with softphone or direct asterisk

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Nov 15 16:06:46 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 16:00 -0500, Jerry Geis wrote:
> Anyone doing anything with bluetooth headsets?
>
> I'd like to use one with asterisk. If that means through a softphone OR
> directly
> connected to asterisk - either way is fine.
http://mundy.org/blog/index.php?p=78

on automatic proximity detection, no BT device it forwards to your
mobile.  The BT headset can be used as your 'soft phone' (more like
using chan_oss than a soft phone though).

They have links to $20-30 BT headsets that are currently on sale too.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378