[Asterisk-Users] bluetooth headset with softphone or direct asterisk

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Tue Nov 15 14:00:46 MST 2005

Anyone doing anything with bluetooth headsets?

I'd like to use one with asterisk. If that means through a softphone OR
directly
connected to asterisk - either way is fine.

I found the chan_bluetooth app and downloaded it but it does not compile
and have not been successful in reaching the author.

I have a kensington USB bluetooth module and a motorala bluetooth headset.

Any one have information on how to pair bluetooth modules under linux?

THanks

Jerry