[Asterisk-Users] How to get Referred-By header

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Sun Nov 13 17:00:11 MST 2005

  I have been trying to get the value in the Referred-By header from
within the
parkandannounce application without success. I first tried getting it via
ast_channel assuming the SIP driver would request a channel for the inbound
call and Referred-By could be found that way. Maybe it can but I cannot
figure out how.

  I then tried to use get_header(req,"Referred-By") assuming if I have a
pointer to the packet get_header would be able to extract the desired
value. No good.

   Has anyone done this? I really need to get the Referred-By value
for a local application and I'm out of choices.

Thanks,Steve