[Asterisk-Users] Advice on Asterisk-based home voicemail+fax+datasystem

Jerry Rasmussen Jerry at cheesymouse.com
Sun Nov 13 17:14:36 MST 2005

Asterisk can do all this and more. I would suggest starting by using this project http://asteriskathome.sourceforge.net/.  You can also check out this site http://www.asteriskdocs.org they just published a book and can download for free that is full of great information.

BTW when I set up my server I only used a X100P card.  This was more than enough to do all I wanted.  This card is much cheaper than a TDM 400P.

Good luck