[Asterisk-Users] Queues with one Agent set to DND

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Thu Nov 10 08:12:39 MST 2005

Tried that. The queue has a static agent of SIP/107. When calling the
queue it shows 107 as being BUSY (DND enabled). The caller just stays in
the queue. What I really need is to have the caller stay in queue when
the extension is busy (because that is that queues are all about), but
have the caller leave the queue if DND is enabled in the database for
that extension and there is only one extension as an Agent.

- James