[Asterisk-Users] Queues with one Agent set to DND

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Thu Nov 10 08:29:32 MST 2005

Hello James,
you could approach this problem in many a way. I'd suggest to make your
support guy log on to the queue using AgentCallBack and enforce
"joinempty=no" in the queue itself. When your agent goes to lunch, he logs
off and people cannot join the support queue anymore, so you move them to
voicemail or play a message.
This way you will also gather quite a number of stats on the support queue
that will be very useful when people will keep complaining that they never
get an answer. :-)
Yours,
l.

--