[Asterisk-Users] MAX TNT SIP / Asterisk

Julio Cesar Pinto jc at ifxcorp.com
Wed Nov 9 13:55:49 MST 2005

Hi,

I'm implementing MAX TNT in SIP mode with Asterisk, and I couldn't
establish the connection.

So, reviewing the messages posted in this list I found a message with
date Nov 10 2004, a year ago :)

Well, I have the same problem posted by James Taylor; my configuration
is the same that Darren Bentley propose.

I'd like to know if some have more information about that.

Thanks in advance,

JC.

---
PDTA: I page the history.

Using Software version 10.1.0

Here's what I did:

1. Create a Media Profile (called "voip")

name* = voip
active = yes
protocol-type = sip

[in MEDIA-GATEWAY/voip:voip-options]
packet-audio-mode = g711-ulaw
frames-per-packet = 2
silence-det-cng = no
ena-adap-jitter-buffer = yes
max-jitter-buffer-size = 19
initial-jitter-buffer-size = 2
voice-ann-dir = /current
voice-ann-enc = g711-ulaw
call-inter-digit-timeout = 6000
silence-threshold = 0
dtmf-tone-passing = inband
maxcalls = 672
rfc2833-payload-type = 96
g711-transparent-data = no
rtp-problem-reporting = { no 30 60 }

[in MEDIA-GATEWAY/voip:sip-options]
t1-timer = 500
t2-timer = 4000
invite-retries = 6
non-invite-retries = 10
primary-proxy = { x.x.x.x "" 5060 compact } (IP ADDRESS OF ASTERISK)
secondary-proxy = { 0.0.0.0 "" 5060 compact }
registration-proxy = { x.x.x.x "" 5060 compact 1 } (IP ADDRESS OF
ASTERISK)
proxy-heartbeat = 0
proxy-failover-window = 60
reroute-on-proxy-failure = no
trusted-proxy =
unknown-ani = ""
blocked-ani = ""
privacy-proxy-require = disabled
cause-code-map = s
start-call-method = invite
trunk-group-options =
onhold-minutes = 0
support-100rel = disabled
internationalize = no
international-prefix = no
country-code = ""
national-destination-code = ""
local-number-ton = unknown-ton
call-transfer-method = ip-transfer
notify-timer = 0
invite-with-multiple-codecs = disabled

2. Configure Call Route for Digitam Modem card

admin> get call-route {{{1 3 0}0}0}
[in CALL-ROUTE/{ { { shelf-1 slot-3 0 } 0 } 0 }]
index* = { { { shelf-1 slot-3 0 } 0 } 0 }
active = yes
trunk-group = 0
phone-number = 7299 (last 4 digits of your DID)
preferred-source = { { any-shelf any-slot 0 } 0 }
call-route-type = voice-call-type
cost = 0

3. Configure the T1 ports

default-call-type = dnis-or-voip
media-gateway = voip

I did this about 8 months ago and don't have my notes with me so I hope
I remembered everything. Give it a shot. Good luck

- Darren

On Tue, 2004-11-09 at 09:49, Tim Connolly wrote:
> Do you have the TNT's config available? I'd love to see this work!

Darren Bentley