Problem with get_data: Caching or ignoring DTMF Tones? (WAS: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Caching DTMF tones for get_data AGI?)

Vlasis Hatzistavrou asterisk at kinetixtele.com
Wed Nov 9 12:43:36 MST 2005

Hello,

I'm facing a similar problem, only that in my case, there in no input at
all.

I use an agi built with Perl and Asterisk::AGI. The $AGI->get_data(...)
is executed as if the # was pressed immediately.

The strange thing is that this strange behavior happens only if I send a
RADIUS accounting packet (using Authen::Radius) to a RADIUS server from
the same agi, just before I call the $AGI->get_data.

If I comment out the line where I send the RADIUS accounting packet,
then $AGI->get_data works fine...

Has anyone else dealt with such problems?

Best regards,
Vlasis Hatzistavrou.