[Asterisk-Users] New package posted to Sourceforge

Paul paul at siliconvp.com
Tue Nov 8 09:07:48 MST 2005

I will modify the documentation to read,

The ADD button will add a blank speed dial line.  If you hit the ADD button
BEFORE submitting changes, they will be lost.  So Add a new line item, fill
in the speed info, then SUBMIT the changes so the data will be saved.  Then
you can ADD a new line.

REMBEMBER, ADD, fillin data, SUBMIT, ADD, fillin data, SUBMIT...

Also I will look into an automatic submit when the add button is pressed for
the next release.

Good catch.

Paul