[Asterisk-Users] New package posted to Sourceforge

Paul paul at siliconvp.com
Tue Nov 8 09:49:08 MST 2005

This error is probably due to the blank records in the speednr database or
any records you may have manually placed in that conflict with the auto
index.  Since you know the system, I would recommend you just delete the DB
and run the sql again to create it.  Then try the add and submit.

Also make sure the files have all the right permissions.  Especially the
speeddial.php.

Its always great to see where you overlook things....

I'll be posting a bug fix tonight when I know your working.

:)
Paul