[Asterisk-Users] Stopping Asterisk from forwarding calls?

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Tue Nov 8 07:22:03 MST 2005

Ultimately this turned out to be a red herring as well. dialparties.agi
just does a database dip to figure out which extensions are forwarded
and then builds a dialstring based on whats left. It then returns to the
Asterisk dialplan and the extensions are still dialed in the normal way.

I stopped looking at this point but it appears that it only works if you
are using AMP to manage your extensions in a database.

Unless someone has a better idea it looks like the only way to do this
will be a patch to Asterisk.

Thanks all for your suggestions.
--
John Lange