[Asterisk-Users] Stopping Asterisk from forwarding calls?

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Mon Nov 7 22:20:40 MST 2005

Thanks Tad.

This might turn out the be the clue I was looking for.

It appears AMP has a macro-dial which has a comment about dealing with
CFWD, DND etc. It actually dials using a script:

exten => s,4,AGI,dialparties.agi

I'm still trying to figure out what it does exactly because the code is
not commented very well but it looks promising.

Thanks for pointing me in this direction.

John