[Asterisk-Users] listening on multiple port #'s

Tue Nov 1 19:57:10 MST 2005

I got it to work with the ip relay utility posted by someone.  I also
tried this with iptables and it would intermittantely work and then drop
the user.  I used the following command:
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p udp --dport 10040 -j REDIRECT --to-port
5060

Note:  before someone mentions it, my rtp.conf has voice as 10000-10038.

Thanks guys!  I guess I should make this into a feature request.