[Asterisk-Users] listening on multiple port #'s

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 17:29:30 MST 2005

We use iprelay, a wonderful little port forwarding utility to do many
things like this:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/iprelay/

It can work in a firewalled server and can do local to local port
forwarding as well.

It's very easy to just do a port forward going to 5060 from whatever
ports you want, it forwards TCP and UDP traffic.

MATT---