[Asterisk-Users] How does ISDN really work?

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Tue May 31 02:59:08 MST 2005

Hi,

you will need app_settransfercapability to make this work properly. This
is part of CVS-HEAD. I have backported it for the asterisk stable
version of bristuff (see www.junghanns.net/asterisk/) and also fixed
some bugs in Asterisk that will make ISDN data calls unreliable (or in
some cases impossible).

On the * CLI do a "show application settransfercapability" to find out
the correct arguments.

best regards

Klaus
--