[Asterisk-Users] How does ISDN really work?

Daniel Nyström daniel.nystrom at westel.se
Tue May 31 02:54:15 MST 2005

I'm trying to setup DATA calls with Dial(Zap/g1d/12345678), but with PRI
DEBUG SPAN 1 on, it seems to connect a regular SPEECH call.
I'm using 1.0.6. Is this feature broken in stable release?
There seems to be support in the source, but it doesn't work.
Does the Telco set what each PRI channel support? Like DATA or SPEECH etc..
Do I have to specify in zapata.conf or zaptel.conf that the channels are
DATA capabale?

Please help! This is driving me crazy soon. :)
--
Daniel