[Asterisk-Users] Extension context question

asterisk asterisk auasterisk at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 02:51:12 MST 2005

I have a very simple question .

I have 2 internal extension 301 and 300 sip phone . I want to these extesion can call each other, and ext 300 can call outside to pstn, and ext 301 to call internatonal.

How can I do that ?

[x1]
exten => 300,1,Dial(SIP/300)

include => pstnlocal

[x2]
exten => 301,1,Dial(SIP/301)

include =>international

[pstnlocal]

exten => _9xxxxxxx,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN})

[international]

exten => _900.,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN})

So it is good but in this case I cann t call the local phone .And if I include context x1 in x2 and x2 in x1 the ext 300 will be able to call international no.

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks.