[Asterisk-Users] Extension context question

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue May 31 03:34:11 MST 2005

asterisk asterisk wrote:
> I have a very simple question .
>
> I have 2 internal extension 301 and 300 sip phone . I want to these
> extesion can call each other, and ext 300 can call outside to pstn, and
> ext 301 to call internatonal.
>
> How can I do that ?

You read the samples and the guides that are available on the
Voip-info.org wiki, in the Asterisk Documentation project and other
places. After reading those, configuring Asterisk to do this will be a
piece of cake :-)

This page is a good start:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk

Find the guides and articles under the "Articles" heading. I especially
like John Todd's articles on the ONLAMP web site.

Good luck!

/O

----
Astricon - the Asterisk User's conference - Madrid June 15-17
http://www.astricon.net/europe/ - Register today!