[Asterisk-Users] voice is coming only from one side

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon May 30 07:38:34 MST 2005

trye ILBC codec, and make sure that the phone configuration will use
ILBC, I dont mean the sip.conf configuration, but the specific phone
client configuration that some phones allow. Alsol try to use ILBC in
sip.conf putting disallow=all, allow=ilbc

give that a try and please post here your sip.conf and the output that
asterisk shows in the console being verbose (asterisk
-vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvr)

best regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"