[Asterisk-Users] voice is coming only from one side

Nil s n_smile2000 at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 20:27:07 MST 2005

Hello,

I am new asterisk user. I am trying to setup asterisk locally. I have installed Red Hat 9.0 on my PC and I installed asterisk on it.
Then i configured sip.conf, Extensions.conf, voicemail.conf for two users. I am using Soft dialer to make calles.

I have two another PC's. So all the three PC's including Astersik server are in Local LAN. I configured Softphones for those two users on two PC's. I tried to call from one number to another, call is correctly established however voice is not coming at one end. Means i can listen other users voice but he cant. I have tried to allow different codecs in sip.conf such as gsm, g711 etc. But No luck.

Please help me.
One more thing is that voicemail is perfectly working for both the users. Only problem is that Other user can not hear me.

Thanks,
Nil.