[Asterisk-Users] VoiPSupply Dot Com

Rusty Shackleford john97 at flatline.com
Fri May 27 11:01:25 MST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Cory
Andrews
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 6:33 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] VoiPSupply Dot Com

Karl, first off I apologize for any inconvenience on your recent order.
I will take a look at your transaction to see where things may have gone
awry.  We do make mistakes, but we strive to not make the same mistake
more than once.  Secondly, I apologize to the list moderator for the
pseudo-commercial nature of this post.  The grievance was aired on this
list, and I felt compelled to respond to this list and I realize much of
this may be more appropriate for the BIZ list.

Cory,

You sir, are a class act. The message quoted above (snipped, for
brevity) is an excellent example of how customer relations should be
handled. While it appears that the the issue was, at least in part, due
to some less than effective business processes on your end, as well as a
partially clueless customer, you handled the customer with courtesy and
respect; the hallmark of a company that truly VALUES their customers.
Clearly, you understand that it is the interest of the business to make
those customers happy.

Some of the other vendors on these lists would do well to pay attention
to the lesson that Cory just gave.

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.