[Asterisk-Users] multiples broadvoice lines

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Thu May 26 10:48:42 MST 2005

Nothing wrong with putting them all in the same context and using Goto
-- in fact, I've been using that with nine SIP lines from three
different providers and a dozen incoming DIDs from two IAX providers.
Why, you ask?  Because you have your ALL call-distribution nicely
contained in a single file -- extensions.conf.