[Asterisk-Users] YET Another echo issue PRI CARD Any help accepted :-)

Michael D Schelin mike at shelcomm.com
Thu May 26 10:32:28 MST 2005

Hello, I too am having an echo issues. My partner an I have discussed
this in depth and believe that digital circuits can not create the echo
problem.  It's when it hits the Analog network or in my cases ATA's that
are having echo problems. I have another gateway that does not have any
echo on the same Sipura ATA's. I have also notices that the Asterisk
levels are very hot from T1-PRI to Sip.  I have not had the chance to
turn them down but I think this is where my echo problem  is occurring
because the Digital levels are too much for the ATA to convert.  I will
let you know if I find this to be true.

Michael Schelin / ShellTel