[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice delivers CID even when restricted?

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue May 24 17:38:08 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 15:23 -0700, hank smith wrote:
> I missed the numbers can some one repost?
> thanks
> hank

Sure, I have no problems posting *business* numbers for a business, its
not like I am posting their home addresses, phone numbers, pets names,
credit headers, etc.  Its nothing personal it is business and these are
their office extensions.

All are 978-418-xxxx

7310 david epstein
7320 nathan stratton (cto)
7322 cynthia (tech support manager)
7323 daniel geop
7330 peter menlinger
7331 no answer
7339 no answer
7340 g cornfield
7341 no answer
7347 no answer
7348 joey fitz
7349 jeff nelson
7350 les berry (vp of customer service)
7380 angela epstein (davids wife)

They are also at:
http://voxilla.com/forum-viewtopic-t-3486.html (on the corporate shell
game of broadvoice - page 2)

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,13313447~mode=flat~days=9999~start=640 (on various broadvoice outages)

--
Trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com
UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402