[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice delivers CID even when restricted?

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue May 24 13:28:46 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 15:31 -0400, Matthew Crocker wrote:
> > Odds are likely that its 1 carrier they use.  Without seeing where the
> > number was ported (requires SS7 access to the carriers involved) its
> > hard to see which carrier is doing this.
> >
> > If it really bothers you call broadvoice, and dont bother waiting
> > in the
> > queue for techsupprt, go direct :)
> >
> > All are 978-418-xxxx
> >
> > [ SNIP]
>

> I know David Epstein and Dan Geopp personally,  they are good guys,
> posting their direct office numbers on the mailing list is extremely
> bad form.

So is the month long outage and hiding behind emails, refusal to provide
information, deceit about the status of their network (ie it is not
working).  So is false advertising and wire fraud (as in fradulently
charging people for services that are not really offered).

But all of those things are beyond me.  If they want to hide behind
emails and make customers lives difficult they have that choice, I am
only empowering customers of theirs to actually get hold of someone
'responsible' for the problems to get some answers rather than being
ignored.  If there are no problems with the service, there is no reason
for people to call.
--
Trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com
UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402