[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice delivers CID even when restricted?

Tue May 24 13:28:50 MST 2005

I noticed the same problem back when they "fixed" their problems.
I open a ticket (CAS-23281) on 5/7 and as far as I can tell, it's still open.
I have my outbound CID blocked from the their webpage but it shows a number when I place calls. To make it even more a problem, the
number it shows (202-556-0000) is not my number!

Mobilcom
http://www.mobilcom.net