[Asterisk-Users] two isdn cards

Stankiewicz Michael mike at thundersystems.it
Mon May 23 08:49:29 MST 2005

thanks a lot,
i've googled around hunting for an answer to my biggest doubt: the
cross-cable.
i understand that it looks like an cat-5 cross-cable and how it has to
be done, but ... why 8 wires ?
i found this image: http://www.gcom.com/home/support/t1crossover.html
and that one:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-crossover+T1+cable?page=crossover%20T1%20cable&comments_threshold=0&comments_offset=0&comments_sort_mode=commentDate_desc
so: the cable that goes from the isdn NT to asterisk should be an 8
wires isdn-cross-cable ?

thanks for those newbye delightenments :)
ciao
mike