[Asterisk-Users] (no subject)

M O martinoshield at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 09:33:55 MST 2005

BJ,

>BJ Weschke <bweschke at gmail.com>
>Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Do Both! :) Re: Telecom
>SIP termination vs. DS3
>To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial
>Discussion <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

>Did I miss pricing/availability announcements from
>Digium on that DS3 card somewhere?

No idea.  You can contact them if you dont know what
you missed :)

3
>weeks from now.

>From my standpoint, I am just so anxious and
confident that the Digium DS3 Channelized Voice PCI
Card, whenever I get my order of DID #'s and test my
configuration of Asterisk, that I am willing to
prepay,
or have available to Digium, whatever $$$ they want
for the card.

I am EVENTUALLY going to need it anyways, so I dont
mind prepaying wheather or not it is available today!
My knowledge of their product offering is no different

than yours.  But I fully intend on purchasing it :)!

We are starting off with a 100Mbps burstable bandwith,
though exspensive to start, after 30 days of usage, my
bandwidth costs will look like $25K.  Going off the
top of head for a Sangoma DS3 Card @ $6000 per card,
If I got 2 of them for $12,000 total, I eliminate,
almost, that $25,000 per month bandwidth cost to me.

So if Digiums DS3 Channelized Voice PCI card costs,
around what Sangomas costs, $6,000, (JUST AS A EXAMPLE
FOR THIS POST), $12,000 for 2 Digium DS3's in 1 month,
I will save almost $10,000 AUTOMATICALLY and ever
month thereafter! :)

Come on Txlink DID #'s.

Come on Digium with the DS3 Channelized Voice PCI
card.

Then all Digium would have left to do is create a
board
or work with someone on getting Radio Waves into your
computer.  :)

Sincerely,

SoftwareRadioGuy