[Asterisk-Users] (no subject)

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Thu May 19 11:26:45 MST 2005

 Why not co-lo at a place like TxLink so you don't have to pay for
public Internet bandwidth when all you're going to be using it for
mostly is to get to someone like TxLink to do voip termination?

 VoIP termination with multiple carriers for LCR is relatively easy.
VoIP origination is much harder, and that's where I'd see some high
value in those DS3 line cards. Like you, I'm anxious for their arrival
as well, but will wait until they've been GA for a bit as I wouldn't
want to be a guinea pig with a DS3's worth of revenue riding on one
card that just became GA.