[Asterisk-Users] Issues with Polycom 1.5.2

Don asterisk at geeksrus.ca
Wed May 18 14:15:11 MST 2005

Matt,

I have upgraded a few 500's, 600's and 300's to 1.5.2.  I am not seeing
the 180 second pause.  I also have a CONFIG_FILES setup like you
describe and I'm not seeing those errors.  I know this isn't all that
helpful but I thought I'd pass it along.  I do see some errors in the
"<mac>-app.log" files.  These are "UtilCopyC:" errors that say things
like "curl_easy_perform failed: curlRes: 23, respCode 150.  But this
sounds like a different can of worms that what you are experiencing.

Don