[Asterisk-Users] Issues with Polycom 1.5.2

Matt Darnell mattdarnell at gmail.com
Wed May 18 10:36:14 MST 2005

>From the Wiki:

'There are aready a few bugs in 1.5.2 but more fixes some good new features'
Anyone know where the bugs are being listed?

I am working through a few issues:
1. When rebooting, the phone will pause for exactly 180 seconds with
the screen reading 'updating initial configuration'.  I know it is 180
seconds because when I tail the FTP server log the entries are always
180 second apart.  I know it can read/write to the FTP server, it
updates  the bootlog etc.  Not sure where that timeout is set.

2. If I try to explicity mention files in 'CONFIG_FILES = "XXXX.cfg,
sip.cfg"' I get an error 0x10000 or 0x4000 on the phone.

Aloha,
Matt