[Asterisk-Users] VoiPSupply Dot Com

snacktime snacktime at gmail.com
Wed May 18 00:52:40 MST 2005

> Lastly, we do charge for technical support. We are hear to help, but the
> low margins on ATA's etc certainly does not leave us room to give away
> free support. All of you that are ITSP's know exactly what I am talking
> about.
>
> If you order something, and you can't get it to work, you can pay for us
> to make it work for you. If you order the wrong product, then that is your
> mistake not ours.

You would think this is just common sense....

Personally if I buy something like an ATA, The only thing I expect is
for the product to be as advertised, not to be defective, and to
include adequate documentation to make it work.  And the more bleeding
edge the product, the less 'adequate'  I expect the documentation to
be.

Chris