[Asterisk-Users] VoiPSupply Dot Com

gsmith at voipsupply.com gsmith at voipsupply.com
Tue May 17 23:35:07 MST 2005

All:

First let me thank everyone for the good words. It is much appreciated by
all of us at VoIPSupply.com. All of our numbers are up and working. There
are instances from time to time, when T's or PRI go down and we are
without phones services for a few minutes, but this is always kept to a
minimum.

If there was a problem it certainly was not on our side. There is now way
we would go an entire day without our toll free numbers working. This is
one of our "life lines."

To those who are "wary" of purchasing from VoIPSupply.com, we offer the
following information to you. We have been in business since 2002. We are
North America largest VoIP Equipment VAR. We are currently generating over
1 million dollars per month in revenue. We are an industry leader. We are
here for "the long haul."

We do not ship COD, as it is does not exist for international shipments. I
for one have done a large amount of business with the Atserisk community.
I am constantly offering specials, and discounts to the community, above
and beyond our low web prices.

It is sad to hear that you will not be purchasing from us. I do not
understand though, why we owe you an explanation for our toll free number
being down.

Lastly, we do charge for technical support. We are hear to help, but the
low margins on ATA's etc certainly does not leave us room to give away
free support. All of you that are ITSP's know exactly what I am talking
about.

If you order something, and you can't get it to work, you can pay for us
to make it work for you. If you order the wrong product, then that is your
mistake not ours.

There is an open invite to all to call or email me at any time to discuss
or business. Constructive criticism is always welcomed.

Thank you all for business and we look for more in the future!

Garrett Smith
VoIPSupply.com
gsmith at voipsupply.com
716-250-3408 Direct