[Asterisk-Users] VoiPSupply Dot Com

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Tue May 17 21:56:38 MST 2005

mr. barker wrote:

> I tried calling their toll free number and toll number last week in
> the morning and afternoon and was handed a recording saying this
> number is no longer in service. The web site was up but there was no
> message on the site as to why the phone numbers were not working.
>
> I just called the number now and it is working.
>
> Being around the internet for a quite a long time this gives me an
> uneasy feeling. I have seen company’s start to go under and pull the
> plug when they get into financial trouble(not being able to pay the
> bills) and run with the customers money. I have had this happen to me
> on 2 occasions. Just the woes of doing business on the net.
>
> Being in Canada it makes it very difficult to find companies that will
> ship COD from the US. If I was to order I would only order COD from
> now on from VoipSupply.
>
> I have ordered product from VoipSupply and received the product. I
> will not be ordering more product do to this outage of the phones with
> no explanation.
>
> Just my 2cents.

Maybe the tollfree provider was responsible for the outage and maybe it
only affected service from Canada.

They accept credit cards and paypal. I believe you would have some
recourse if they ran with your money.

I quit shipping anything COD to anywhere a few years ago. If the
customer refuses delivery the vendor loses money. When UPS instituted a
policy of not handling cash payment for COD, I quit for good.