[Asterisk-Users] VoiPSupply Dot Com

mr. barker cabalitomb at shaw.ca
Tue May 17 21:37:20 MST 2005

I tried calling their toll free number and toll number last week in the
morning and afternoon and was handed a recording saying this number is no
longer in service.  The web site was up but there was no message on the site
as to why the phone numbers were not working.

I just called the number now and it is working.

Being around the internet for a quite a long time this gives me an uneasy
feeling.  I have seen company's start to go under and pull the plug when
they get into financial trouble(not being able to pay the bills) and run
with the customers money.  I have had this happen to me on 2 occasions. Just
the woes of doing business on the net.

Being in Canada it makes it very difficult to find companies that will ship
COD from the US.  If I was to order I would only order COD from now on from
VoipSupply.

I have ordered product from VoipSupply and received the product.  I will not
be ordering more product do to this outage of the phones with no
explanation.

Just my 2cents.