[Asterisk-Users] OT: ManxPower 2005 European Tour

Eric Wieling aka ManxPower eric at fnords.org
Tue May 17 14:29:13 MST 2005

Repost, now that time is getting close.

I've helped a lot of people on the mailing lists and on IRC #asterisk.
and wanted to let people know that I will be in Europe between May 19
and June 21.  Stockholm (VON 2005), Antwerp (holiday/vacation),
Amsterdam (holiday/vacation), and Madrid (Astricon).  There are a few
days that I don't have planned yet.

I'm looking for recommendations for tourist activities in all of the
above cities.

I would be interested in meeting Asteriskers for drinks or coffee in
any of these cities. If you want to meet to talk about employment I'll
be happy to get to your city.

I am also looking for employment in Europe.  I would prefer the
Benelux area, but all serious offers will be considered.  I have
experience in a number of areas including Asterisk/SIP/IAX (2 yrs),
Linux (10 yrs), WAN/Frame/T-1/DSL (10 yrs), and more.  I can do
limited programming in C, Perl and PHP.

I am a citizen of the USA and want to relocate to Europe.

Eric Wieling
eric at fnords.org

--
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain